Potential long term contract available for a B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineers and B2 Licensed Aircraft Engieers who holds a BAE 146 or RJ100 type rating. If you are interested in a long term contract paying good rates please read below and apply.
B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer Requirements:
· As a B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer you must have the BAE146 or RJ100 type rating
· Candidates must also have in date human factors, fuel tank safety and EWIS training certificates
· The B1 Licensed Engineer will experience of all airframe, engines and mechanical systems on BAE146 or RJ100
· Candidates should have served an aviation or aircraft engineering apprenticeship
B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer Responsibilities:
· The B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of aircraft maintenance on BAE146 or RJ100
· Candidates will be responsible for the supervision of other trades as required
· The B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer will have the responsibility of inspection duties as required by our client
· Candidates will have sole responsibility for delivering the required technical solution to meet the schedule and man hour budgets as agreed
· The Licensed Engineer will be required to issue Form 1’s and CRS’s
If you are interested in this B1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.