Tamara Niger Aviation is looking for B1 & B2 Engineers type rated on Beechcraft B190 and BE20 to join the company for Line and Base maintenance based in Niamey, Niger (Non-EASA licenses will also be considered).
· 1 year ongoing contracts with 2 month on & 1 month off, contract renewed yearly.
· Excellent employment conditions.
· All local taxes paid by the company.
· All flights provided for both on and off rotation
· Accommodation provided.
· Local transportation provided.
· Local medical care provided.
· VISA provided.
· Training and documents renewal fees paid by the company.
Spoken and written English is essential; French language is an advantage.
Your responsibilities will include performing both base and line maintenance tasks, as well as working on AOG aircraft.
We are a charter operator with four Beechcraft 1900D & one Beechcraft King Air 200 operating out of Niamey, Niger.
We have been around for 10 Years and are continuously expanding our operation.