B1/ B2 Engineer Embraer 135/145 - Contract and Permanent positions
Oakland Global is working with and independent provider of maintenance and repair services for Embraer Business Aircraft. Our client has a number of vacancies for permanent and contract B1 and B2 Engineers type rated on the Embraer 135/145
The main responsibilities will be the maintenance of the Embraer aircraft, the B1 and/or B2 Licensed Maintenance Engineer repairs, builds and troubleshoots problems related to the mechanic and/or avionic part of the aircraft.
Main responsibilities include;
· Within the company’s scope of work, carry out independently all types of aircraft mechanic and/or avionic repairs and modifications on the aircraft.
· Calculate man-hours for modification assignments, defect rectification and other specialized repairs.
· Administration of performed tasks like signing off applicable aircraft and company documentation, registration of man-hours, etc.
· Supervision and training of junior mechanic and/or avionic workers.
· Deputize during absence of the Senior Engineer. Keeping hangar and workshops clean.
· In possession of an EASA part-66 B1 and/or B2, C license on type. "EMB145"
· Certificate of recognition for type training, shall be issued by EASA 147 training organization,
· Experience working in an Aviation MRO environment.
· Ability to read and interpret engineering documents.
· Good English communication skills in writing and verbally.
· Ability to work in a dynamic environment with deadlines.
· The applicant must be pro-active and customer focused.
· The applicant must be a team-player and have an accurate and conscientious work attitude.
· The applicant must have a flexible attitude, be willing to travel abroad and cover weekend and evening duties in a regular pattern and work on the shop floor.
Our Client offers offer:
· Required coaching and training.
· Personal protective equipment as well as standard uniform and tools.
· The opportunity to become part of a dedicated and professional team in an international working environment.
· The possibility to develop yourself in line with your ambitions.
· Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
This is an exciting position that won’t be around for long and so apply today!
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to James Townsend in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.