B1 and B2 Licensed Engineers
Biggin Hill Airport
Full Picture Recruitment’s specialist Aviation division is proud to be hiring on behalf of one of its well-established clients who is looking for B1 and B2 Challenger CL604/605 Licensed Engineers to join its team at Biggin Hill Airport, London.
The successful applicant will be fully qualified and have a minimum of six months experience in a similar role within the last two years.
The role of the B1 and B2 Licensed Engineers will include both in line and/or base maintenance.
The role would suit someone with the following credentials:
· Have at least six months experience in a similar role within the last two years.
· Hold EASA B1 and/or B2 license on Challenger CL604/605.
· Proof of Recency.
· Training to include Fuel Tank Safety, EWIS, Continuation Training and Human Factor Training.
· Have strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Permanent position.
· Excellent and highly competitive salary.
· Additional type rating premium paid.
This is a rewarding opportunity to join our globally recognised client and take your next steps in the engineering industry.