Lodahl Aero are currently looking to recruit B1.3 Licenced Enginers with type rating on SA365N and or AS355N for a permanent position based in France.
They will have to:
- report to the workshop manager or technical director, regardless the subject (i.e., organisational or technical issue).
- take into account the company organisation manual and the work scope given to each program.
- have a positive attitude leadership and manage his team of technicians, according to his needs and shop organisation.
- Sign for maintenance tasks performed on aircraft, according to its type qualification and company authorisation.
- Manage all needed spares, repairs, subcontractors, according to program contract and workshop organisation and means.
- provide a weekly status on the work progress, keeping a clause monitoring on given targets and lead time.
- produce technical reports and request for the technical office to liaise with customer’s CAMO and OEMs.
- acknowledge the company SMS program and report for any safety issue.
- provide workshop improvement solution, technical instruction to junior staff.