** B1.3 & B2 Licensed Engineers Required **
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading rotary client to identify and recruit a number of B1.3 and B2 Licensed rotary engineers on a permanent basis. These roles will be based in Greater London.
This role reports into the Engineering Manager.
Location: Greater London
Package: £40,000 - £50,000 DoE + Benefits
- Accomplishment of Maintenance inspections and repairs as directed by Maintenance Supervisors.
- Working knowledge of EASA regulations most importantly Part 145, Part M
- Completion of maintenance activities associated to the corresponding license type including airframe structure, power plant and mechanical and electrical systems (avionics)
- Also required to assist in day to day running of Hangar, including aircraft movement
- Hold an EASA Part 66 B1.3 or B2 Licensed engineer
- Hold a type rating and be current on one or more of the following types:
S76, AW139, A109, AS355, AS350, EC155, EC135, AS365 or EC130
- Previous rotary maintenance experience
- Ability to relocate and live a commutable distance from the base
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
You must hold the right to live and work in the UK.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.