B1.1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer - Lyon
On behalf of our reputable client, a leading flight management service provider, we are searching for a B1.1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer to join the business in Lyon on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a skilled B1.1 Licensed Aircraft Engineer, to join their team with the main objective of maintaining, repairing, overhauling or modifying aircrafts / engines / components in accordance with the relevant manuals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to.
· Base maintenance repairs and modifications.
· Apply and comply to Part – 145 regulations
· Ensure effective aircraft / engine / component maintenance to include mechanical, pneumatic and electrical systems.
· Issuance or APRS
· Effective control of all tools, parts and equipment
· Update and maintain aircraft maintenance job work packages.
· Candidates should be in possession of a PART 66 EASA B1 License
· Training Certificates updated (EWIS, FTS, HF)
· Ratings on TWO of the following aircraft B767, B737NG, B777, A320 (CFM56 / V2500) A330
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Lyon or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race for an initial, confidential discussion
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.