B.2 Engineer | Leading European MRO | A330 | A340 | Europe
We are delighted to be working with our client, a leading European MRO, to recruit a B2 Licenced Engineer on a temporary basis, based in Malta or Budapest.
· Basic aeronautical training (CAT-A) or equivalent
· Skilled worker’s certificate as aircraft mechanic/electrician or workshop tradesman
· Fuel Tank Safety Training, Phase 1 & 2
· EWIS Training
· Read, write and understand English
· Involvement in aircraft maintenance for at least 1 year
· Valid Passport
Licenced the following supplementary docs will also be required:
· Valid EASA License
· Type certs
· Log book/QA letter proving currency on type (at least 6 months in the last 24 months working on type)
Terms and Conditions:
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply the please send your CV to Joe Stephenson.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long term professional relationship.