Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a leading provider of Aviation Security solutions to source an AvSec Project Manager on a 1 year FTC to ensure the smooth implementation of an equipment and services roll out project within the Middle East.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day project management of a team of AvSec subject matter experts delivering a long term equipment and services roll out project within the Middle East.
Working closely with the delivery teams you will ensure the smooth project implementation, keep in regular contact with all stakeholders involved and maintain client engagement at all levels.
• Create and deliver project work schedule and plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the project.
• Identify and assign resources and responsibilities in conjunction with department Managers.
• Provide support to the Managers in their day-to-day operational aspects of the project.
• Competent in project methodology.
• Ensures project documents are compliant, current, and appropriately stored.
• Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project.
• Work with team subject matter experts to define and document work flows and client requirements, liaise with stakeholders to set requirements and explain feasibility.
• Submits project status reports to stakeholders and head office project team;
• Develop deployment plans, anticipates and reacts to change.
• Help create and promote an environment of professionalism and provide field leadership to motivate and drive progress at the workface.
• Project delivery
• Client management
• Team management
• Management of Project team
• Oversight of budget & cash flow in association with the clients Head Officer finance team
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• 10+ years’ experience in all aspects of Aviation Security
• Experience of developing National Aviation programmes
• 5+ years project management experience
• Experience in liaising with Civil Aviation and Governmental bodies.
• Experience of managing similar sized projects
• A good level of technical expertise in relation to ECAC and ICAO regulations
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Kevin Small in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.