8 months ago
STS Line Maintenance is currently hiring Avionics Technicians for full-time positions in Atlanta, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
* Will be working on the GoGo wi-fi system performing repairs, maintenance, and troubleshooting
* Must be able to obtain a SIDA badge
* Must hold valid A&P license
* Must hold a valid Driver’s License
* Must not be under a doctor’s care with limited work restrictions
* Must be able to pass a back ground check and obtain all necessary badging
* Must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays
* Must be able to ascend/descend ladders, stairs and work stands unassisted
* Must be able to bend, kneel, crawl and stoop frequently in confined space
* Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds unassisted
* Must be willing to work in an environment that is subject to changing climate conditions and moderate noise levels
* Must have excellent communication and people skills
* Must be able to exercise good judgment in a Team environment as well as in aircraft maintenance and safety
* Must have problem solving and organizational skills
* Must be able to read and understand Company and Manufacturer Manuals
* Must be able to perform all line maintenance functions un-supervised at any time
* Must own and provide a minimum set of hand tools
* Must be willing to work shift work and will rotate between midnights and days
At STS Line Maintenance we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us. .
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!