5 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Avionics Technicians in Mesa, Arizona.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
* MUST have previous MRO or corporate experience
* Military experience will not be accepted
* AC that will be worked on: Embraer 135/145/Legacy/Phenom 100/Phenom 300 Beechjet 400A Cessna Models 500/550/560/650/750 Bombardier Challenger/Global Hawker 800/800A/850/900
AVI Service Technician
* Service Technician should be able to test, troubleshoot, perform scheduled maintenance and unscheduled maintenance
* Needs to be familiar with IFR-4000, IFR-6000, Pitot Static Test Set, and have knowledge of the following systems: Transponders, COMs, NAVS, TCAS, EGPWS, RADAR, ELT, DFDR, Autopilot, Flight Director AVI Installation Technicians
* Should be able to read and understand wiring diagrams, know how to properly splice wires, crimp connector pins and sockets, route wiring, secure wiring, aircraft interface, and basic test equipment knowledge to perform functional tests of what they are installing
* Preferred experience with WiFi and ADS-B installation
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.