about 1 year ago
The Avionics Technician role provides installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of all wiring on company aircraft within the Avionics/Electrical Department.
* Install avionics equipment per engineering drawings while following wiring standards
* Perform basic soldering, harness build up and installation including wire stripping and crimping, fault isolation and repair of avionics system failures
* Perform scheduled maintenance on airborne communication, navigation, auto flight, and other avionics components
* Meet FAA guidelines, as well as the customer’s needs on an avionics level
* Perform additional duties as assigned
* High school diploma or equivalent is required
* Vocational development or on-the-job training of electronic and avionics theory and troubleshooting on aviation systems
* Ability to read and use schematics and blueprints
* 1-2 years of prior mechanical experience is preferred
* A&P license with some technical or college experience is strongly preferred
* King Air, DHC-8 or Beech 1900 experience is preferred
* Ability to:
* Crawl in and out of tight spaces
* Comfortably work in confined areas in a kneeling or crouched position for extended periods of time
* Lift, balance and carry up to 50 lbs.
* Work in enclosed hangars and exterior weather conditions
* Work in close proximity to other people
Return to Mechanics Openings
Dynamic Aviation Group, Inc. offers a competitive salary and an excellent work environment. No calls or agencies please. If you have any questions or are having difficulty submitting your information, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Dynamic Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Employment and Reasonable Accommodation
Drug and Tobacco Free Workplace