7 months ago
Frontier Airlines is committed to offering ‘Low Fares Done Right’ to more than 80 destinations in the United States, Canada, Dominican Republic and Mexico on more than 300 daily flights. Headquartered in Denver, Frontier’s hard-working aviation professionals pride themselves in delivering the company’s signature Rocky Mountain hospitality to customers. Frontier Airlines is the proud recipient of the Federal Aviation Administration’s 2016 Diamond Award for maintenance excellence and was recently named the industry’s most fuel-efficient airline by The International Council on Clean Transportation (ICCT) as a result of superior technology and operational efficiencies.
Perform aircraft maintenance activities according to established policies and procedures as directed by a Lead Mechanic or Supervisor.
* Perform all assigned work in accordance with Frontier Airlines work Cards and Airbus Maintenance Manual.
* Complete all associated documents and prepare for records filing.
* Keep current on all revisions to company manuals. Keep upper management informed of issues that may affect work performance.
* Comply with all safety rules and regulations.
* Maintain familiarization with the training requirements necessary as defined in the GMM 100: Maintenance Training Program and ensure training is current prior to performing the functions and tasks of this position
* FAA certificated mechanic with Airframe and Powerplant ratings or FCC Radio license with FAA Repairman Certificate for radio, instrument, and electrical systems
* Requires two (2) years of experience performing avionics maintenance in one or more of the following areas on A320 series or large similar type aircraft:
* maintenance checks
* avionics - electrical troubleshooting, repair or modification
* component test and repair
* electrical systems and wiring
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Working knowledge of Aura.
* Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations as they relate to aircraft maintenance.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work required of the referenced position; they are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Please be advised that duties and expectations of this position may be subject to change.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and, as such, is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability status, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Frontier Airlines, Inc. is a Zero Tolerance Drug-Free Workplace. All prospective employees are subject to pre-employment testing for the following drugs and their metabolites: Marijuana (THC), Cocaine, Amphetamines (including methamphetamines and MDMA), Opiates (including codeine, heroine, 6-Am, and morphine) and Phencyclidine (PCP). Further, any applicant who is found to have tested positive on any required drug or alcohol test at a former employer will be considered ineligible for employment with Frontier.