We are one of the world’s leading aircraft pilot training organizations, and we are expanding our team in Portugal. Right now we are looking for a Maintenance Technician that will help to support the Maintenance activities.
Perform hands-on schedule and unscheduled maintenance on the electric and electronic (avionics) systems of the aircraft. Release aircraft to service (Line and/or Base Maintenance).
Main activities and Accountabilities
• Perform aircraft scheduled inspections (avionics equipment and systems), in accordance with work order issued by Part M/CAMO and job cards issued to the shop;
• Perform aircraft troubleshooting (avionics equipment) to determine corrective action(s) in case of unscheduled events and perform correction accordingly;
• Perform Service Bulletins or equivalent modifications and Airworthiness Directives on aircraft, in accordance with published instructions
• Certify maintenance tasks, in accordance with limitations in his/her EASA Part 66 Licence (line or Base maintenance);
• Support the Base Maintenance Certifier when required and designated by Director of Maintenance, Production Manager or team Leader.
Essential skills and experience:
• Experience as an avionics technician in a Part 145 organisation (preferably);
• Flexible to work on a shift basis;
• Good communication skills;
• Able to read and interpret Technical Manuals in English;
• Attention to details;
Qualification, educational requirements and work based certifications
• Holder of EASA Part 66 B2 licence (preferably) or student at a training school for EASA Part 66 B2 licence.
If you consider that you can be a good fit, please send your cv in english