8 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aircraft Composites Technicians in Long Beach, California.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
Assists with the planning, coordination, performance of design, analysis and liaison engineering supporting the development and production of Gulfstream products and services
* Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
* Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
* Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
* Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
* Works under limited supervision; work should only be required to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
* Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
* Actively works to improve daily processes and ensures all work meets customer requirements
* Maintains a current knowledge of developments in the field of specialty and/or other related aircraft fields in order to recommend innovations to improve quality and effectiveness of company product
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Bachelor’s degree in engineering, a related curriculum, or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job
* 5 yrs in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors
* Experience credit considered for related adv degrees limited to 2 yrs for Masters, 4 years for PhD in fields applicable to this job
* Advanced degree in engineering related field preferred
* The level of technical skill and abilities appropriate for this grade will be established by each discipline
* Successful candidate will work in a small team environment as part of one of our Avionics/ Electrical Engineering design teams
* Tasks include preparation of wiring diagrams and system interface drawings for various entertainment, communication, and cabin systems
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work with operations technicians on the shop floor is required
* Must be familiar with electrical circuit design and interpreting electrical schematics and wire diagrams
* AutoCAD experience required
* SmarTeam experience preferred
* Must have good basic 2D drafting skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.