4 months ago
Avionics Bench Technician Assistant (Req ID 2018-287)
Avionics & Instruments
With supervision, the Avionics Bench Technician Assistant supports components technicians with replacing electronic and mechanical parts in the repair or overhaul of components, and installs Service Bulletins and modifications in accordance with the manufacturer's documentation, Component Maintenance Manual and Duncan approved procedures. In addition, this position completes accurate and timely documentation.
Essential Job Functions
* With supervision, replaces electronic and mechanical piece parts, specified by technicians, in the repair or overhaul of components.
* Installs Service Bulletins and modifications, specified by technicians, according to manufacturer's instructions, Component Maintenance Manual and Duncan approved procedures.
* Performs other duties as assigned by management.
Job Specific Requirements
* Licenses/Certificates: N/A
* Attendance: Regularly scheduled attendance required
* Physical: Routinely lifts 10 lbs., occasionally 50 lbs.; identifies colors; tolerates standing and sitting; reads small print; tolerates products and materials associated with component maintenance
* Environmental: Tolerates working in a noisy environment
* Work Schedule: Flexible scheduling available to accommodate class schedules
Education and Experience
* Electronics experience or enrollment in electronics program required