Avionic Technician - 6 Month Contract - Europe
My client is looking for Avionic Technicians to join their team on a 6 month contract starting from the End of October 2016 - 31st March 2017. My client is a Global Aviation company based in Europe.
The day to day position of Avionic Technician will entail:
· Working on Inflight entertainment systems
· Inspect, test, adjustment, and repairs avionics equipment
To apply for the position of Avionics Technician you will need:
· To have proven experience as an Avionic Technician
· To have proven experience working on Inflight entertainment systems
· It would be advantageous to have experience working on Airbus aircraft.
The position of Avionic Technician offers a very good hourly rate, travel at the start and end of the contract and an accommodation allowance.
To apply for the role of Avionic Technician please apply online or email your CV <mailto:>
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.