Typhoon Opportunities with “Alsalam Aerospace Industries” in Saudi Arabia
What we’re looking for in you
We are seeking dedicated professionals who are able to carry out aircraft maintenance activities on Typhoon in the following disciplines; Avionics/ Electrical Technician level.
Once your application has been received, we will look to match where possible with these opportunities within the Company, or keep them on file to evaluate against new opportunities and roles as they become available.
Rewards & Benefits
- Competitive salary starting from circa £41K/annum
- Free accommodation and access to free recreational facilities, available within Company secured accommodation
- Annual leave (around 60 Days /year) and travel allowance
- Full health care is provided within Saudi Arabia.
- On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. Once complete one year employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family joins you in the future.
- Schooling and healthcare will be provided to “accompanied” family members once in Kingdom.
Must have extensive proven post qualification experience at a certifying position within:
- Military aircraft maintenance service. Or Civilian aircraft maintenance organizations.
- Have previous Military aircraft Systems experience with a formal 'Q' annotation within relevant trade
- Comprehensive supervisory ability at senior supervisor level in a high tempo aircraft maintenance delivery driven environment
- Must have completed a recognized military or civilian aircraft maintenance apprenticeship which includes theoretical, practical and on-job training.
- Aircraft Maintenance license (EASA, CAA, FAA), Higher National Diploma (HND) or recognized equivalents are desirable
Alsalam Aerospace Industries
At Alsalam, Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure.