TAA Recruitment are currently looking for an Aviation Security Manager to join our client based in Germany.
Introduction and support of aviation security system in the company.
• Develop and introduce an aviation security program;
• Develop aviation security regulations, rules and directives;
• Monitor compliance with certification documents, standards, rules and other regulatory documents related to flight safety and aviation security;
• Liaise with LBA, governmental and international institutions and airport aviation security services on aviation security matters;
• Identify downfalls and weaknesses in aviation security system through effective and prompt analysis of risks and assessments of threatens; prepare draft management decisions; implement measures directed at anticipation of aviation incidents;
• Implement special security measures in case of external threat escalation;
• Provide higher management with reports/recommendations on aviation security matters based on evaluations and data received;
• Execute security services agreements with security agencies;
• Control over aircraft security inspections and searches;
• Arrangement and control over preliminary preparation and briefing of air crews and preparation of materials related to aviation security;
• Implementation of principles of the Flight Safety and Accident Prevention Policy and “Safety.Anticipation” Value.
• Higher education in security area
• Experience in aviation security area – at least 5 years, including 2 years in a similar role
• Aviation security certificate
• Knowledge of LBA regulations and applicable EU requirements, rules and procedures in relation to aviation security;
• Knowledge of EU Air Laws and Regulations, airspace flight rules;
• Practical experience in implementation of aviation security standards;
• Knowledge of management systems in Aviation
* Fluent English and German Language