My client is a global provider of Regulatory Compliance, Aviation Safety and Security consultancy services.
This permanent Aviation Safety Project Manager
role will be based in the south of France and will support the businesses' international development and implementation of Maintenance & Engineering
aviation safety projects.
Within the Aviation Safety department, the Project Manager’s role will be to set-up and implement Technical Assistance Projects to support Airlines, Maintenance Organisations and Civil Aviation Authorities to improve their safety performance and achieve regulatory compliance with international standards. Main Resposibilities :
- To define and manage project plans in an international framework,
- To coordinate experts of different domains (Flight Operations, Airworthiness, Quality, Safety),
- To monitor the projects’ objectives and achievements,
- To report back to senior management,
- To manage the customer relationship and stakeholders.
As an expert in Aviation Safety, the Project Manager will be directly involved in high value assistance projects, such as Maintenance Organisation assessments, Corrective Action Plan definition, Technical support, etc.
Relying on your knowledge of the Aviation market and its stakeholders, you will contribute towards the commercial and strategic development of the Aviation Safety services, through the identification of the customers’ needs, the definition of new services and the development of commercial proposals. Ideal Candidate Profile :
- Masters Degree in aeronautics with a minimum of 7 years’ experience working in the fields of Maintenance & Engineering, within Airlines and/or MROs.
- Solid knowledge of EASA regulatory framework and ICAO Annexes is essential.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills as well as flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English.
- Working experience in a management position or project management role.
- Experience in the fields of Aviation Safety or Quality Assurance is beneficial.
- Happy to undertake frequent international business trips.
- Entrepreneurial attitude and commercial development skills beneficial.
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in France prior to application.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime!
Thank you for your follow!" Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.