My client is a global provider of Regulatory Compliance, Aviation Safety and Security consultancy services.
They are currently looking to hire an expert with working experience within a Civil Aviation Authority to support the international development and the implementation of its Aviation Safety projects.
Within the Aviation Safety department, the Project Manager's
role will be to set-up and implement Technical Assistance Projects to support Civil Aviation Authorities, Airlines and Maintenance Organisations to improve their safety performance and achieve regulatory compliance with international standards.
The Project Manager will:
- define and manage project plans in an international framework,
- coordinate experts of different domains (flight operations, Airworthiness, Quality, Safety),
- monitor the projects' objectives achievements,
- report to the beneficiary top management,
- manage the customer relationship.
As an expert in Aviation Safety, the Project Manager will be directly involved in high value assistance projects, such as Civil Aviation Authority Assessments, Corrective action Plan definition, Technical support, etc.
Relying on its knowledge of the Aviation market and its stakeholders, the Project Manager will also participate to the commercial and strategic development of the Aviation Safety services, through the identification of the customers' needs, the definition of new services and the development of commercial proposal.
It’s a permanent role based in France, which also requires frequent international business trips. Candidate Profile
- Master Degree in aeronautics with a minimum of 7 years of working experience in a Civil Aviation Authority within the fields of Safety Oversight or Safety Management.
- A strong technical expertise in at least one of the following areas is required: Flight Operations, Continuing Airworthiness Management, Aircraft Maintenance, Safety Management, Quality Management.
- Working experience in a European Civil Aviation Authority or the GCAA is a must.
- Additional Airline or MRO is considered an asset.
- Working experience in both Civil Aviation Authority and Airline or MRO is considered as an asset. Solid knowledge of EASA regulatory framework and ICAO Annexes is required.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills as well as flexibility and adaptability are requested. Excellent command of both spoken and written English is required.
- Applicants must already hold the right to live and work in France prior to application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. "Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!"