8 months ago
STS Technical Services is hiring Aviation Production Coordinators in Jacksonville, Florida.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
Assists with processing and movement of production and other materials into and out of storage, production and other locations to support the flow of production following standard work instructions. Assists in monitoring work in process. Posts updates to automated systems to insure parts availability. Identifies problems or discrepancies with parts and materials. Assists within the work group to expedite and complete production activities to avoid schedule delays. Works night shift with very little supervision.
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* High school diploma or GED and typically 1 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Security Clearance required post-start
* Works under minimum supervision and with other support and operations personnel
* Will need to be available to work overtime and may need to support 2nd shift, as required
* Must be detailed oriented, efficient and able to work in a fast paced environment
* Majority of time will be expected to support the shop floor, line walks and performing material handling functions, if necessary, which will require walking, standing, bending and lifting up to 35 lbs.
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.