4 months ago
STS Technical Services is Hiring Aviation Product Assembly & Repair Technicians in Elizabeth, New Jersey!
This is a position for a repair/assembly technician working on Aviation Cargo Containers. The techs will repair ULD’s (Unit load devices) and metal pallets.
* Familiarize and proficient in retrieving information from customer, manufacturer and FAA technical data
* Repair and assemble FAA certified aircraft equipment including aluminum and lightweight containers, heavy duty pallets, Ladders & ground handling equipment, and Galley Carts, according to manufacturer and company manuals
* Comply with FAA and company policies and procedures
* Ensure accurate and timely completion of work orders
* Ability to perform routine and non-routine tasks independently
* Maintain work area clean and free of debris, which may interfere with the proper function of any units undergoing maintenance
* Maintain safe and clean work environment
* Ensure and maintain company tools and equipment in service standard, report any damaged tools and equipment to Station Manager/Supervisor
* Ensure system security of the electronic recordkeeping system regarding their area of responsibility and changing password if there is a possibility of its being compromised
* Provide feedback/suggestion to improve customer satisfaction
* Perform any other duties as assigned by the Station Manager/Supervisor
* Aviation experience a plus, but not required
* Warehouse experience a plus, but not required
* Physically fit individuals who have some sort of mechanical ability preferred
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.