Zenon have been engaged to support the world’s leading health & security services company who provide emergency medical support and assistance to over 1000 locations in 85 countries globally.
Our client is looking for an experienced Aviation Manager to join their HQ based in the America’s to support their established and successful operations team.
The successful candidate will be working closely with a variety of operational departments across the business and be responsible for providing clear leadership in the delivery of professional and effective medical and security aviation transport services for the companies clients worldwide.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Responsible for the clear leadership in the delivery of professional and effective medical and security aviation transport services to the companies clients to the highest standards of excellence.
• Establish and develop fixed wing Air Ambulance services/networks, Air Charters and helicopter emergency medical services/networks (HEMS) as appropriate across the region as well as wide and narrow body general charter aviation capability for mass casualty, security and large-scale evacuations.
• Differentiate the companies offering through quality of assistance aviation services, responsiveness of the service and expertise on aviation matters to both our internal and external clients
• To provide technical aviation oversight governance and expertise to the America’s region and support the development and ongoing strategic maintenance of the aviation network.
• To proactively performance manage all Aviation providers within the America’s region
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Excellent business acumen and analytical skills
• Knowledge and experience within the general aviation industry.
• Experience in dealing with aviation operators and/or aircraft charter brokers.
• Proven experience of working with business process improvement means & tools and implementation.
• Proven Operational/Logistics background.
• Very good level of English, both spoken and written in combination with strong communication skills; Spanish Language skills would also be advantageous.
• Track record of procurement and quality/business process improvement.
• Bachelor or Master degree preferable or comparable and/or tertiary qualifications in aviation or related fields
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to ***********@zenon.aero in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager, Kevin Small please phone +44 (0) 1483 332000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.