8 months ago
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Aviation Crew Schedulers to work for a valued client of ours in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at.
Responsible for preserving the current integrity of all the crew member’s schedules by reacting to unforeseen circumstances while remaining in compliance with FAR’s, contractual obligations, and company policies.
* Maintain monthly crew schedules for current and future flying which comply with FAR’s, the pilot contract, and company policy
* Respond immediately to all operational irregularities and new flying requests (ad-hoc’s) to ensure the least impact to the customer and maximum revenue for our company
* Responsible to ensure that each crew member has stayed in compliance with all flight and duty time limits and take corrective action if required
* Coordinate and monitor crew hotel and airline reservations (When travel desk is not staffed)
* Enter sick (and other off duty) calls and return to duty for all pilots in the crew management software system
* Any other duties as assigned by management
* Must be a U.S. Citizen
* Applicants must be prepared to work all shifts; including but not limited to nights, weekends, and holidays
* Knowledge of all word and excel programs are desirable
* High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable
* Must have good working knowledge of world geography and flight operations
* Must possess exceptional attention to detail and abstract problem solving capabilities
* Experience in a flight dispatch center helpful
* Ability to read, write and understand spoken and written English
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
* Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear
* The employee is frequently required to use a computer terminal, telephone and 10-key calculator
* The employee is required to stand, walk, and climb/descend stairs
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.