10 months ago
Design and develop manufacturing control systems using automation to improve manufacturing processes. Manage, implement and document changes to have detailed information of equipment operation. Provide training to end users detailing SOPs and equipment requirements. Troubleshoot, analyze and resolve field control system issues and provide training to maintenance staff. Provide estimates for new capital needs and manage spending within budget until completion.
* Candidate must have knowledge and experience in the design, application and maintenance of PLC’s; electrical industrial instrumentation, automation and process control and industrial computer systems.
* Must have experience providing technical data including control panel layout and wire diagrams.
* Must be an experienced CNC and PLC programmer.
* Must have knowledge of heavy duty manufacturing equipment.
* Designed systems must be OSHA and NEC compliant. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
Preferred skill and background:
* Experience working in manufacturing environment with all types of manufacturing equipment.
* Experience using Fanuc controls and automation devices such as 5 or 6 axes robots.
* Knowledge of industrial instrumentation, valves and pneumatics.
* Experience working with part orientation, design and programming.
Our organization has a responsibility to comply with all applicable requirements set forth by International Traffic Arms Regulations (“ITAR”, 22 CFR 120-130). As such, this position may have access to ITAR controlled information and must meet eligibility requirements to work in the United States.