9 months ago
The Instructor S.E.P. will report to the Manager In-Flight
Training (SEP & First Aid) for the planning and execution of effective as well as
innovative training solutions that build/enhance the S.E.P. skills of cabin crew.
He/she will also participate in the strategic/tactical planning and decision-making to better support the
functional training needs of the In-Flight Services department. Lastly, the instructor will may be called upon
to participate in the development and execution of Customer Service training solutions for cabin crew.
Location : Gurgaon
* Stay abreast of all developments and action plans
* Conduct the required number of quarterly flight surveillance checks
* Support maintaining documentation records for batches they lead.
* Maintain cabin attendant certification status, annually.
* Instruct, and or observe all uniform standards classes.
* Monitor training hours as mandated by the DGCA and the organization.
* The processing and captioning of all training records and reports.
* To maintain all comprehensive and written exams to ensure they are current.
* To be direct liaison between cabin attendant trainees and other departments
* To ensure all operating manuals meet regulatory compliances set fourth by DGCA.
* To assist the existing instructors in the management of the following programs: Basic indoctrination, initial, transition, emergency, recurrent, and conversion training on a needs basis.
* Assuming responsibility of any incidences that occur on board the aircraft that may be a training event or training issue.
* Maintain cabin attendant certification.
* Assuming responsibility of emergency situations that may arise as delegated by the Manager, Safety Emergency Procedures and First Aid.
* To ensure all company manual meet standards set fourth by company rules and regulations.
* To oversee and maintain the highest standards of safety through proper training.
* To ensure the execution of training plans and programs are properly followed as per DGCA and company requirements.
* To compose all course syllabuses, module development, DGCA approvals, and Instructor assessments.
* Duties are not limited to the above and some duties can be delegated as per discretion Manager, Safety Emergency Procedures and First Aid.
* 07 years of flying experience out of which 02 years to be as a Check Cabin Attendant / 03 years as Cabin Crew In-Charge. 3 To 5 Years of ATR SEP Instructor.
* Good communication skills.
* DGCA approved SEP instructor on ATR.