about 1 month ago
What sets Virgin Australia apart is our people and the drive that we have to make a real difference for our guests. Our culture encourages innovation whilst ensuring that our guests remain the focus of our business. We deliver a highly professional and polished service, whilst ensuring that we are safe in everything that we do. In recruiting we seek out dedicated people who are passionate about customer service and ready to work in a challenging, fast pace environment. Our people are at the cornerstone of our business and our award-winning service to every guest is putting the magic back into flying.
About the Role
We are now accepting applications for Line and Simulator Check Captains on the ATR Fleet.
The role of the Check Captain is to conduct Initial and Recurrent Checks for Flight Crew. The Checking provided must meet minimum standards as laid down by CASA and comply with company requirements.
Your main responsibilities will be to assess Flight Crew on the ATR.
What you will need
* Meet the experience/qualification requirements for a Direct Entry Captain (DEC), and
* Have relevant prior training and checking experience as a Check Captain
* Ability to decipher technical material and be able to impart information in an environment in of constant change
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others
* High personal standards and proficiency
* Current checking experience will be an advantage.
Successful applicants will be invited to attend an interview where you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your capability and commitment to the role.
This opportunity won’t be around for long. Don’t delay and miss your chance to be part of the Virgin Australia team, apply now!