4 months ago
STS Technical Services is now hiring Associate Reliability Engineers to work for Harley-Davidson in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with one to three years of experience working with DFMEA and DVP&R processes to work in a state-of-the-art product development center.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Translate “voice-of-customer” requests to quantifiable engineering design targets
* Help design teams identify appropriate risk mitigation strategies for designs
* Provide design control recommendations based on client and industry best practices, design guidelines, and baseline DFMEA knowledge of existing designs
* Participate in the execution and reporting of project DVP&R’s
* Demonstrated evidence of the application of problem solving techniques;
* Prior product design or validation experience;
* Demonstrated work in Excel/Access/Data Systems;
* DFMEA experience or familiarity;
* DVP&R experience or familiarity;
* Experience with vehicle system/sub-system integration is a plus;
The benefit plans available to you are:
* Medical/MEC: Minimum Essential Coverage: Affordable Care Act Preventive Care Coverage + Hospital Indemnity and Group Accident
* Dental: Full coverage nationwide PPO coverage or HMO option for Florida only
* Vision: Full nationwide coverage plan
* Short- and/or Long-Term Disability plans
* Life insurance for yourself, your spouse, your children
* Critical Illness and Critical Accident plans
Have questions? Give us a call. . Interested? Apply now on this page. Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.