Oaklands Global is looking for an Associate Buyer to Join a Leading Business Aviation company. If you or someone you know Has experience within purchasing then, we would love to speak with you!
Apply today, with a copy of your CV!
Assists with developing and implementing cost-effective and efficient procedures to purchase commodities in accordance with specifications and services in accordance with requirements, and company policies and procedures.
· Develop a source of supply and obtains information from suppliers concerning products and/or service specifications, price, delivery dates, and anything else required by the company.
· Ensures all applicable data is current with supplier and accurate records kept.
· Preparation the solicitation of quote requests, receive and evaluate bids; and negotiation of optimal delivery schedules ensuring the best combination of price, quantity discount, product quality and standard terms and conditions.
· Liaises with User departments such as Engineering, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing, Planning, Facilities and other departments to ensure their requirements are met.
· Prepares definitive purchase orders, including terms and conditions, makes award, and administers contracts with suppliers within budgetary limitations.
· Monitors supplier performance and prepares reports pertaining to the items or services purchased such as, cost, delivery, product or service performance, supplier performance and/or inventories, as applicable.
· Resolves problems related to purchasing, delivery, receiving and payment to the supplier by taking appropriate corrective action.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Luke Tulleken in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Any Applicant must have the right to work and live in the United Kingdom
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
The hiring company is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity or disability (save for where the company is under a legal obligation to make reasonable adjustments).