6 months ago
Reporting to the Head, Global Partnerships and Innovation, and in collaboration with other IATA Products and Services areas, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing, managing and growing IATA Regional Training Partnership (RTP) network. The incumbent will be responsible for executing the client relationship and account management and hence responsible for the delivery of global training objectives. This role requires the incumbent to work hand in hand with key stakeholders within the divisions and the regions to maximize the potential for training product sales.
* Develop and foster relationships with key personnel of RTP partners, understand their priorities and pain points for capacity building;
* Work closely with other divisions in regional office on all cross functional areas to build, maintain and support strong stakeholder management in relation to the delivering training products through regional training partners;
* Develop and manage the business plan, budget and forecasts for matters related to the RTP partnerships activities;
* Coordinate with the Product Managers, Training Coordinators, Marketing team, and Regional Sales team to maximize performance of RTP network;
* Identify new business opportunities to develop and expand the IATA training partners network;
* In close cooperation with the HoD, develop, implement and maintain standards, KPIs and processes for the authorization of training partners;
* Monitor the training network performances and coordinate marketing activities;
* Managing the logistics of RTP operations such as preparing and processing contracts, scheduling courses, ensure timely payment and following up survey feedback;
* Liaise with the Corporate Compliance, Legal and Finance, to ensure compliance of RTP contracts;
* Support the organization of IATA’s training events and represent IATA Training at global and/or regional events, in coordination with the Reg/Div as appropriate;
* Any other tasks as requested by the HoD.
Qualifications and Skills
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, including 3 years in management position(s) in training in world-class organization(s);
* University Degree in Aviation/Business Administration/International Business/Marketing /Education or other related subject;
* Solid working knowledge of the endorsed training organizations concept and/or personnel licensing and/or capacity building;
* Strong sales and customer service orientation, negotiation skills with experience in closing "C" level contracts;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
* Persistent and positive can-do approach;
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high attention to detail, meeting deadlines;
* Strong team player and multi-cultural awareness;
* Ability to think openly, imaginatively and creatively; must enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment;
* Highly computer literate: good PC skills, particularly in MS Office. Familiarity with IT systems such as SAP, SharePoint, Salesforce and Learning Management systems is a definite asset;
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, knowledge of an additional language would be an asset;
* Experience in the air transport industry would be an asset.
At the heart of IATA are our Values and Behaviors. We all have different personalities, styles and areas of expertise, but you’ll recognize us by the consistent way we act and behave in line with our Values and Behaviors. We are looking for people who bring them to life in everything they do – they are:
* Act with integrity and uphold our standards
* Think strategically in support of the global big picture
* Partner and manage to create high performing teams
* Putting people first by acting with a simple human touch
Here at IATA we are proud of being a Diverse & Inclusive Organization – we have people from all over the world working in our offices, and we extend this to our recruiting practices. We are a meritocratic organization and an equal opportunity employer.