8 months ago
Assistant Manager - Structure
* Candidate should possess an AME License in B1 with a minimum experience of 15 years in maintenance of which ten years must be as a certifying Engineer.
* Should have Approval / Authorization to perform Structural repair on B737/ATR72/A330/B777 aircraft for at least ten years.
* Should have experience in Supervisory /Management capacity for at least five years.
* Plan and execute repairs / modifications on Hangar aircraft with minimum TAT.
* Plan and execute repairs on Line aircraft with minimum TAT.
* Ensure smooth flow and quick turnaround of components undergoing repair in Shop.
* Update Shop Manual / Shop work scope.
* Ensure staff are adhering to safety regulations & practices in force.
* Comply with audit reports within stipulated time and taking corrective actions.
* Assist the Manager, Structure Shop in the management and administration of Structure shop and its activities.
* Assist the Manager, Structure Shop to prepare and submit Capital / Manpower / Operating budget for approval & compliance.
* Co-ordinate with Quality / Technical Services / Logistics/ Purchases for structure related issues.
* Take over the functions of Manager, Structure Shop in his absence.
Candidates interested to apply may send their
Candidates must mention the position in the subject line while sending their resumes.