4 months ago
Reporting to the Manager, Quality, Performance & Risk Management, the incumbent will be responsible for operational standards, best practices setting and quality assurance.
* Analyze the process execution according to the global Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
* Support the implementation and compliance with policies and standards;
* Coordinate the communication with Regional Process Owners of new SOPs and changes to existing SOPs, manage the SOP knowledgebase, lead and maintain a training program on the SOPs in the region;
* Support the Continuity Plans compliance with the IATA Business Continuity Plans (BCP) Framework, ensure the alignment with ITS’ Disaster Recovery Plans and the critical activities ran within the division;
* Maintenance and update of the Business Continuity Plans in the region, conduct tests of the plans with the field offices and report results to the HQ;
* Follow up on resolution of open gaps related to SOPs and Internal Audit, in coordination with local Countries / Corporate Planning and Control (CPC) / HQ; and
* Support the adherence to the standard operational procedures, such as guidelines, principles and processes in the areas of communications, training, knowledge management and web.
Qualifications and Skills
* University degree with at least one (1) year of experience with CRM systems or customer oriented tools;
* Good facilitator, dynamic and self-motivated;
* Must enjoy working in a team with a pro-active approach;
* Ability to analyse data and produce reports;
* Strong sense of Customer Service ethics;
* Ability to cope with deadlines;
* Good PC skills, particularly in MS Office and good understanding of Relational Database Systems, familiarity with IATA systems would be an asset;
* Must be Fluent in written and spoken English, whilst knowledge of another language would be an advantage.
At the heart of IATA are our Values and Behaviors. We all have different personalities, styles and areas of expertise, but you’ll recognize us by the consistent way we act and behave in line with our Values and Behaviors. We are looking for people who bring them to life in everything they do – they are:
* Act with integrity and uphold our standards
* Think strategically in support of the global big picture
* Partner and manage to create high performing teams
* Putting people first by acting with a simple human touch
Here at IATA we are proud of being a Diverse & Inclusive Organization – we have people from all over the world working in our offices, and we extend this to our recruiting practices. We are a meritocratic organization and an equal opportunity employer.