3 months ago
Position: Assistant Manager
Location: Mumbai-Head Office
Qualification: Graduate (in any discipline)
Age: 25 - 30 Years
Experience From: 3 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 6 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Custom developments
Work also on other Applications like HR, Revenue system
Job Description Roles & Responsibilities of this resource: SAP ABAP
• Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
• Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
• Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
• Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
• Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
• Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
• Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA's.
• Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
• Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities.
• Gateway development
• HANA Exposure
• Skills and ability to write technical specifications
Contact: HR Department