4 months ago
Reporting to the Director, Financial and Distribution Services (FDS), Asia-Pacific, the incumbent will coordinate the activities of FDS throughout the region, whilst providing a high level of support to the Director. The individual may also be assigned to work with various Global Delivery Center (GDC) departments on operational activities from time-to-time.
* Coordinate the activities of the Financial and Distribution Services (FDS) Division within ASPAC, including the organisation of conferences and other regional meetings, as necessary;
* Research, prepare and coordinate presentations, whilst compiling monthly reports and monitoring the region’s budget;
* Maintain a positive working relationship with all industry contracts;
* Acknowledge and take the necessary steps to act upon all queries received from both members and other external parties;
* Coordinate travel arrangements for the Director, FDS, ASPAC and other regional team members, as necessary;
* Provide high-level, general, administrative support to the Regional Director, FDS, ASPAC; and
* Any other ad-hoc projects and operational activities within FDS as requested by the Director, FDS, ASPAC.
Qualifications and Skills
* University degree in Business, or a related discipline;
* A minimum of 3 years of graduate experience, preferably in travel, finance or administration, providing support to senior level executives;
* Excellent organisational and customer services skills, with a strong focus on quality and a natural flair for detail orientation;
* A self-starter with the ability to exercise initiative and to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously;
* Outstanding interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact effectively across cultures and at all levels within and outside of the organisation, particularly at senior executive levels;
* Solid IT skills, particularly MS office;
* Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is essential, whilst knowledge of other languages would be definite assets.
At the heart of IATA are our Values and Behaviors. We all have different personalities, styles and areas of expertise, but you’ll recognize us by the consistent way we act and behave in line with our Values and Behaviors. We are looking for people who bring them to life in everything they do – they are:
* Act with integrity and uphold our standards
* Think strategically in support of the global big picture
* Partner and manage to create high performing teams
* Putting people first by acting with a simple human touch
Here at IATA we are proud of being a Diverse & Inclusive Organization – we have people from all over the world working in our offices, and we extend this to our recruiting practices. We are a meritocratic organization and an equal opportunity employer.