4 months ago
Position: Assistant Base In-Charge
Age: 25 - 35 Years
Experience From: 3 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 10 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Supporting the Manager-Cabin Crew in the delivery of operational excellence and directly lead the
Cabin Services operational base performance, ensuring the delivery of GoAir’s customer proposition.
? Ensuring the safe and consistent delivery of a quality onboard service through the continuous support
and performance management of the Cabin Crew and Base Support Administrator in accordance with
company and regulatory policies and procedures.
Job Description Key Accountabilities:
1. Ensure compliance of cabin crew roster
2. Ensure that crew has valid AEP/PIC passes at all times.
3. Ensure that crew is on board D-45 for base flights & D-30 for turnaround flights.
4. Liaise with other departments to contribute to on time performance
5. Responsible for updating crew notice boards
6. Ensure that the cabin is clean at all times
7. Ensure all vacuums are in working condition at all times.
8. Coordinate with the vendor for serviceability of the vacuums from time to time.
9. Co-ordinate with Catering & cabin Appearance and ensure that air sickness bags, magazines,
feedback forms, good headrest covers and customer / marketing literature are available on board at
10. Check the flight reports and follow up with the concerned party by taking appropriate action.
11. Coordinate with CCD/Ambassador for catering uplift in case the flight is delayed & advise them of the
12. Coordinate with Inflight Sales vendor for the day to day requirements and accounting
13. Perform surprise checks every week
14. Monitoring & reducing the uplift of dry stores regularly
15. Monitor Food and Inflight sales and ensure no crew variance takes
16. Check the variance/cash not received report and get back to CCD / Inflight Sales vendor & HO with
details of cash deposit by coordinating with the crew for the same
17. Monitor the leave status of crew and come up with a trend analysis of all crew
18. Maintain leave record of all crew and update HO by 17th of each month.
19. Provide inputs in respect to career planning for self as well as the crew. Identify a successor and
groom the person identified
20. Maintain a soft copy for each crew. This file should contain the performance of each crew,
attendance record, appreciation letters, behavioral issues etc. This should be sent to the GM -
Inflight Service, AM Inflight Service every month.