about 1 year ago
Reporting to the Manager, Agency management, North Asia Region. The incumbent will be responsible for supporting the management of the accreditation in the North Asia Region.
1.Monitor agent in compliance status according to Reso.
2.Reference on Reso and SOP, take the NC activities once agent break the rule.
3.Reference on Reso and SOP, remove the agent from agent list accordingly.
4.Reference on Reso and SOP, handle the agent change application accordingly.
5.Reference on Reso and SOP, handle the agent change application accordingly.
6.Highlight the concerns if there is any concern on SOP.
7.Complete the AGM other daily operations accordingly.
Qualifications and Skills
1. University degree and above in Business Administration, Law or related field;
2. Experience in a business support function, preferably in a multicultural/commercial environment;
3. Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly demanding environment while meeting tight deadlines;
4. A keen and fast learner, has strong intent and aspiration to go beyond with successful track records.
5. Ability to set priorities, and work with speed with a strong customer focus and a high level of drive and energy;
6. Excellent MS office skills;
7. Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English & Arabic (French would be a distinct advantage).
At the heart of IATA are our Values and Behaviors. We all have different personalities, styles and areas of expertise, but you’ll recognize us by the consistent way we act and behave in line with our Values and Behaviors. We are looking for people who bring them to life in everything they do – they are:
* Act with integrity and uphold our standards
* Think strategically in support of the global big picture
* Partner and manage to create high performing teams
* Putting people first by acting with a simple human touch
Here at IATA we are proud of being a Diverse & Inclusive Organization – we have people from all over the world working in our offices, and we extend this to our recruiting practices. We are a meritocratic organization and an equal opportunity employer.