Assistant Commercial Manager
We have an exciting new vacancy for an Assistant commercial manager to join an innovative client based in, Dorset. You will be ensuring that the Company's business objectives are met whilst maintaining the required commercial governance and to co-ordinate commercial activities effectively. The Assistant Commercial Manager is a member of the Commercial and Contracts team.
As an Assistant commercial manager your main responsibilities will include;
- Identify risk and develop risk mitigation plans relating to the commercial aspects of the full lifecycle of a programme
- Leading negotiations on pricing and contractual Terms and Conditions with new and existing customers, minimising liability for the Company, and maximising profit and cash
- Liaising with stakeholders within the Business and customers during the preparation of bids and quotations to ensure a timely response to enquiries
- Representing the Function in Company Tender Vetting and Contract Acceptance approvals
- Identifying and addressing contract changes, and settling all liability issues affecting operations, as they arise
- Summarising key Terms and Conditions, risk and reward for presentation to broader audiences
- Ensuring compliance with Divisional and Cobham Corporate Frame Work and Contract Policy
- Any other duties that are reasonably requested by management within the capability of the incumbent.
- Supporting Procurement activities in the drafting of subcontracts including interfacing directly with major suppliers
Ideally you will have the below;
- Proven relevant experience gained in a commercial discipline in a high tech industry, ideally within the aerospace and or defence in a support service sector
- Knowledge of the contract development process, contract terms and conditions is a prerequisite for this role
- Demonstrates collaborative working behaviours and good interpersonal skills
- Experience of UK MoD and export contracting is ideal
- A recognised commercial qualification (Desirable)
This company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply now for more details by sending your CV via the link provided and we will be in touch for a confidential discussion.