Skilled Assembly and Test Operators to work for a leading aerospace company situated in Gloucester
As the Assembly and Test (Skilled) Operative you will carry out the build and test of hydraulic and mechanical assemblies, from a kit of parts to final inspection following written diagrams. These activities require the following of detailed written work instructions, in accordance with strict Aviation standards.
You will have experience of working to close tolerances and time limits and have a strong attention to details in the build and testing of electrical and hydraulic components.
General Responsibilities of a Skilled Assembly and Test Operator:
· Build and test of Hydraulic components
· Strip down and repair components
· Read and interpret approved engineering design data
· Undertake the preparation and assembly of components following strict guidelines and instructions
· Completion of any work related tasks, which would be deemed reasonable of this role.
· Maintain a tidy and orderly work area for self and others.
· Complete self-inspection of components and related cleaning, to enable Quality Inspection and control checks to be carried out.
· Follow strict health and safety guidelines, including the wearing of all specified PPE
This company has undergone increased growth and its an exciting time to join this vibrant organisation.
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Skilled Assembly and Test Operator for a well know Aerospace Company based in Gloucester please apply now.
For more information please get in contact with Jamie Birch at Carbon60 onor
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.