My client is looking for an Assembly Technologies R&D Project Manager to join on them on a 12 month contract. As an Assembly Technologies R&D Project Manager, you will be responsible for researching, developing and delivering new technology projects that will benefit businesses across the Broughton plant, someone with strong project management skills.
Role: Assembly Technologies R&D Project Manager
Pay: £35.03 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Broughton, Flintshire (Onsite)
Contract: 12 months
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday - Friday (working 4.5 days between the hours of 7am - 7pm, hours agreed at business discretion)
Security Clearance: BPSS
* Dealing with various activities in a constant evolving environment
* Dealing with external partners
* Discovering different manufacturing technologies
* Manage the full project scope from end to end.
* Influence key stakeholders outside of your sphere of influence Accountabilities:
* Strong collaboration with business areas to ensure On Time, Cost and Quality projects.
* Work in partnership with the suppliers to support product development.
* Track project milestones with visible KPI's and manage key stakeholders through Multi-Functional Teams.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Influence others
* Curiosity & willingness to learn
* Assertiveness Technical Skills & Competencies
* Proven Project management experience
* Understanding of Lean Tools and Techniques
* Problem solving techniques.
* Fluent English negotiation level (commercial and technical).
* Google Office IT tools: Slides, Sheets, Gmail etc
Education & Training
Essential - Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
"Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!"
Looking for Manufacturing Engineer jobs in UK?
Browse hundreds of latest Manufacturing Engineer vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top aviation job sites. Aviation Job Search prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Manufacturing Engineer careers in UK.
Click below link to browse other Manufacturing Engineer opportunities in UK:
View all Manufacturing Engineer Jobs
If you're an employer looking for Manufacturing Engineer recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the link below:
Hire Manufacturing Engineer Now