8 months ago
STS Technical Services now offers Assembly Technicians jobs in Park City, Utah!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* The Assembly Test Technician will perform a variety of operations related to the assembly and test of precision aerospace mechanical power drive products such as accessory drive transmissions, gearboxes, brakes, clutches, hubs, pumps and flight trim actuators
* Successful candidate will use precision measuring instruments to ensure conformance to specified tolerances following applicable documentation, engineering instructions, and specifications
* Five years experience in aerospace environment, preferably with gearboxes and/or mechanical actuator systems
* High School Diploma, advanced Technical Degree a plus
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Flexible to changing tasks and workload
* Willing to work overtime and/or split shifts on short notice
* Self-motivated, creative, team oriented, resourceful, adaptable, results oriented, willingness to learn
* Capable of reading drawings, understanding GD&T, maintenance documents,
* Capable of using hand assembly and test tools and other precision measuring equipment
* Certified Airframe & Powerplant (A&P) Mechanics rating a plus
* Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
* Familiar with AS9100 processes and procedures
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS Technical Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.