6 months ago
Org Marketing Statement
With annual sales of $12 billion in fiscal year 2017, Parker Hannifin is the world's leading diversified manufacturer of motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial and aerospace markets. The company has operations in 50 countries around the world. Parker has increased its annual dividends paid to shareholders for 61 consecutive fiscal years, among the top five longest-running dividend-increase records in the S&P 500 index.
Department Marketing Statement
Parker Aerospace is a global leader in the research, design, integration, manufacture, certification, and lifetime service of flight control, hydraulic, fuel and inerting, fluid conveyance, thermal management, lubrication, and pneumatic systems and components for aerospace and other high-technology markets. The company supports the world’s aircraft manufacturers, providing a century of experience and innovation for commercial and military aircraft.
Accurately and efficiently assembles/tests a variety of moderately complex products to achieve
customer quality and on‐time delivery schedules. May perform lockwiring, first stage subassembly, and final
detailing functions. Works on products that contain mechanical components, single hydraulic systems, and
multiple part numbers. Actively contributes to lean initiatives to increase productivity and reduce costs.
Receives general supervisory guidance.
1. Performs moderately complex assembly/test functions utilizing mechanical skills, hand and power tools,
mechanical/electronic tools, test equipment, assembly fixtures, and inspection measurement equipment in a
2. Records test results on data forms using moderately complex electrical equipment and flow measurement
devices. May use X‐Y recorders, oscilloscopes, transducers, and other related equipment.
3. Identifies malfunctions disclosed by test data and reworks as instructed.
4. Interprets blueprints, engineering orders, assembly routes, test specifications, service bulletins, customer
requirements, and quality directives.
5. Produces and inspects assemblies that conform to product specifications. Assembles, tests, and/or solders
to customer and/or industry standards.
6. Performs touch‐up or full surface painting of parts with finishing materials such as paint, lacquer, glaze,
etc. Mixes paint and cleans parts.
7. Actively participates in lean initiatives by identifying and providing suggestions on areas for
8. May assist in training less experienced team members.
9. Observes all safety rules and maintains a foreign object damage (FOD) free work area.
10. Ensures all equipment is calibrated in accordance with calibration schedule.
11. May perform other related responsibilities.
Two or more years industry related experience in
assembly/test in a manufacturing environment.
Demonstrate product and process knowledge by applying it to
newly learned techniques.
Able to select appropriate procedures, techniques, tools,
Proficient in reading and understanding blueprints, route
sheets, and test specifications. Perform basic
mathematical calculations, as well as demonstrate effective
verbal, written, and basic computer skills.
Possess strong mechanical reasoning.
Able to implement and effectively apply lean initiatives.
Possess effective interpersonal communication skills, as
well as the ability to work in a team environment.
Able to interpret reports and use standard business
software applications. Able to use employee self-service
to access on-line information and use specialized automated
systems (i.e. PMR, TORS, e-mail).
May require soldering certification per customer
Ability to effectively demonstrate team member competencies
and participate in goal setting, performance feedback, and
Equal Employment Opportunity
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. U.S. Citizenship/Permanent Resident is required for most positions.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/VEVRAA Federal Contractor.