5 months ago
The AMETEK Hughes-Treitler Business Unit, part of the Thermal Systems Management - Aerospace & Defense Division, designs and manufactures state of the art plate-fin heat exchangers, cold plates, condensers, evaporators, and other heat transfer products. We provide custom design and engineering services, to high quality manufacturing standards, for the aircraft, engine and industrial heat exchangers in the mobile/marine/avionics/space and missile markets.
We are currently looking for an Assembler/Painter for the second shift who will be responsible for sub-assembly and for prime, paint and part marking assemblies per military specifications.
• Work from blue prints to assemble aerospace type hardware and hydraulic fittings and components.
• Work from blue prints to mask, prime, paint, part mark, engrave, clear coat and silk screen heat exchangers and sub-assemblies.
- Maintain painting equipment. Order paint and supplies.
• Speak, read, write, and understand the English language
• High School or Technical School Graduate
• 3 years minimum painting experience
• Good mechanical ability
• Knowledge of aerospace and military specifications a plus
- Must be able to work the second shift
- Hand tools - wrenches, riveting guns, etc.
- Precision and non-precision shop tools
- Paint Gun
- Engraving Machine
- Paint Mix
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.