Dear B1/C or B2/C Engineer,
My Sharjah UAE based customer is currently putting together a large team of Licensed B1 Engineers to handle the increase of customers and base maintenance checks.
Job specification and requirements:
· EASA B1/C or B2/C (CAT C) Part 66 or GCAA License Holders only!!!
· Must be Current Type rating on B777 plus one of the following aircraft B737CL/NG, B747-400 and A320 preferred
· Detailed experience sheets/maintenance log book for the last 2 years (February 2016 to present)
· EASA Part 66 module 9 and 10
· Mandatory training certificates on Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS
· Employed Engineers are provided studio accommodation for first 3 month, afterwards they need to find their own accommodation. Salary up to 10000$ per month TAX FREE for a matching candidate.
· Temporary Engineers (Contractors) are provided studio accommodation for the full duration of the contract minimum 8 months contract + extension possible.
· Employees are provided with joining ticket, annual roundtrip vacation ticket and return ticket once they finish tenure with the customer
· Transportation bus is provided from accommodation to work place
· Shifts are from 8am to 5pm, sometimes until 8pm, maybe one week a month on night shift 8pm to 8am
· Shift pattern - 6on, 1 off (Fridays off) to complete minimum
48 hours per week. Shift pattern 5 on - 2 off is a possibility in low season
· Uniform and tools are provided by company
· Accident and medical insurance are provided
**You will work in an Air-conditioned area**
Start Date: ASAP or latest by 1st of July 2018
Now,…If you are seriously interested and if all of the above is matching with your profile and you look forward to a great experience?? Then please sent me:
Your most recent Resume in Word, Copy Passport, Copy Type Rating, Reference letter last Employer, copy of Human Factors, Fuel Tank Safety and EWIS certificates.
We will fully guide you through the recruitment process….You can count on us!