2 months ago
Array Processing Engineer
Florham Park, NJ US
Under limited direction, design, simulate and implement array processing algorithms supporting applications for applied research and technology in an advanced networking and communication organization that supports U.S. Government DoD, Civilian and Advanced Programs communities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Design, simulate and implement array processing algorithms for geolocation, beamforming, MIMO and diversity combining applications
* Design array calibration schemes which take into account real world effects from the hardware acquisition system
* Design array processing schemes using multiple non-collocated platforms with accurate time stamping of data
* Calculate system link budgets including hardware platform effects
* Calculate angles of arrival, Lines of Bearing and emitter locations using mobile receivers
* Develop library functions of geolocation algorithms for different applications to be used by others in the department
* Design antenna array configurations such as ULA, planar arrays and synthetic aperture arrays
* Travel to other CACI Locations or Customer Sites as necessary
* Understand and adhere to all CACI Ethical and Compliance policies
* Proactively ensure a safe work environment and adhere to CACI EH&S policies and procedures
* Perform other duties as required
* Knowledge of wireless communications systems and channel models
* Knowledge of MATLAB for use in algorithmic simulation
* Basic knowledge of antenna design
* Experience in new business development including proposal writing
* Experience interacting with customers, development teams and program managers
* There is no clearance requirement to begin employment. Continued employment will require ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
Good to Have Skills and Knowledge:
* Knowledge of custom government systems and tailoring of commercial systems
* Experience with intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) systems
* Demonstrated experience with tactical communications systems
Minimum Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Physics and a minimum of 6 years of experience or an equivalent combination of skills, education and experience.
Work is typically performed in office environment which requires proper safety precautions. Work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes, or equipment.
Master’s degree preferred
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.