4 months ago
ARI Global NAV Consultant
1 week ago(04/04/2018 08:39)
Number of Openings
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure that all ARI business units implement a single Nav code base and operate the same business processes across the ARI estate. This includes identifying business requirements through a demand process, leading the business analysis, coordination of testing and the rollout to the business units. A smaller element of support will also be required with the sharing of knowledge across business units.
Previous experience in application development, application support, release management and system administration of the Navision retail system and LS Retail application will be a distinct advantage.
Lead the analysis, design, test coordination, documentation, implementation and maintenance of Retail developments for new business processes either directly or through 3rd party providers.
* Strong MS NAV Experience in retail environment
* Strong applications support experience
* Business Analyst Experience
* Customer Relationship Experience
* Project Methodologies & Project Management Experience
* Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
* Strong communication skills
* Strong presentation skills and documentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build good working relationships with business users and management
* Identify and document local requirements including ensuring the correct coding of same to avoid code conflicts amongst business units
* Lead the definition of systems solutions for Retail functional requirements while conforming to company system architecture standards and practices
* Lead the analysis, design, test coordination, documentation, implementation and maintenance of Retail developments for new business processes either directly or through 3rd party providers.
* Work with software suppliers (where internal development is not an option) to translate business requirements into technical solutions
* Proactively suggest and develop enhancements that assist productivity in the business or in IT
* Provide release management and change controls for Retail Applications upgrades & product enhancements to ensure the latest versions of software is available and business requirements are met
* Project manage and report on own workload to agreed work schedule
* Build and maintain excellent relationships with the business stakeholders and suppliers to ensure that customer requirements are understood and delivered to agreed schedules.
* Support key global business systems to resolve issues and minimise downtime and/or business impact.
* Ensuring all business units have adequate monitoring methods to provide timely notification to IT of any issues that might impact business operations
* Work closely with other IT service groups to ensure on-schedule delivery of solutions to customers
* Support ARI business development in the preparation of IT costs to be submitted as part of a bid for a new concession
* Provide the necessary support for the implementation of new business units