Area Sales Manager - U.S.A
Oaklands Global is currently recruiting an Area Sales Manager on behalf of a leading engineering group that designs and manufactures automated connection and electrification systems for ports, airports and industrial applications worldwide. The position is based in the U.S and is a permanent position.
· Identify new business opportunities and manage existing relationships
· Maintain and develop high level sales relationships in order to maintain and increase market share
· Plan, develop and execute business development activities and manage regional marketing plan
· Responsible for market intelligence to uncover potential new leads and/or emerging markets
· Drive the sales activities and actions
· Forecast sales for each product and/or project
· Manage and develop sales support team
Key skills and experience:
· Strong experience in sales of Ground Support Equipment (GSE) for airports industry is essential
· Experience in negotiating global sales contracts
· Experience in the B2B Sales of Technical products
· Electrical or Mechanical Engineering qualification or equivalent technical sales experience is essential
· The role will require approximately 50% travel and flexibility of working in terms of location such as remote working or office based.
Why work with Oaklands Global
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Ben Herbe in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.