4 months ago
Intitulé du poste
Apprenti(e) - Agile Adoption Assistant To Project Director H/F
Systèmes d'informations - Maîtrise d'ouvrage
Présentation du contexte
In November 2016, Air France and KLM have launched the "New Ways of Working #agile" Program in order to foster the adoption of Agile mindset and practices on a large scale, in all the businesses of the Group, focusing on IT innovation and IT / business collaboration.
While each AirFrance and KLM division is steering its agile journey, the overall Program is in charge of :
· Supporting the business domains and facilitating the adoption
· Bringing harmonized solutions for transversal topics or impediments (such as Finance and Human Resources, agile expertise, communication, or tooling)
· Monitoring the results
The transformation Program has also adopted the agile mindset and principles for itself, by forming an “Agile Release Plane” (gathering around 150 people) , consisting of Adoption (change) teams from each business of the 2 companies, Transversal teams , as well as a Coreteam led by the Program Director.
Description de la mission
Under the responsibility of your "Maître d'apprentissage", you will be part of the Coreteam of the Program and assisting the Project Director in his missions.
· Planning and organizing the meetings and activities of the Coreteam, as well as the Agile meetings gathering all the teams of the Agile Release Plane (eg. PI events)
· Liaising with the adoption teams in order to support them, and facilitate the solving of their difficulties/impediments
· Contributing to the Communication of the Program (e.g. Documentation publishing, Newsletter designing, Social Networks posting, Video recording etc…)
· Consolidating the reporting on progress and results
· Preparing decks for the Program steering platforms (e.g. PI SYNCS, Leadership meetings, EXEC PI SYNCS)
Being joint AirFrance/KLM, the Program’s working language is English.
Primary working location will be AF Headquarters (CDG) with frequent travels to KLM premises in Amsterdam.
. Engineering School, Business Management School, MASTER 2
. Information System speciality/option
. Fluent in English (MUST)
. Autonomy and Entreprenarial skills
. Strong interpersonal skills
. Strong organizational skills
. Proactive attitude and behaviour
. Lean and Agile thinking (PREFERENCE)
Conformément aux engagements pris par Air France dans son accorden
faveur de l'emploi des personnes en situation de handicap, nos contrats en alternance sont ouverts à tous.
Type de contrat
Alternance et apprentissage
Durée du contrat (mois) :
Date de prise de poste souhaitée
* MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL
* SYSTEMES D'INFORMATION
Niveau d'études min. requis
Bac + 5 et plus / 3ème année grande école
Anglais (3 - Confirmé)
Localisation du poste
Localisation du poste
France, Ile-de-France, Val d'Oise (95)