My client to be based in Yeovil, are looking for an Apache Bid Writer to join their Team. You will be expected to provide assistance to the Proposal Manager, in developing a proposal structure, editing content generated by SME's and using structured interviews to support the proposal development process.
You shall have experience and possess a thorough encompassing technical Knowledge of the Apache Aircraft and a sustainment solution.
- Assist the Proposal Manager in developing a proposal structure.
- Edit content generated by SMEs and use structured interviews to support the proposal development process.
- Re-work existing material where appropriate. Undertake proofreading to ensure delivery of a professional draft.
- Assists with the win strategy steering committees and integrated solution development workshops.
- Supports technology road mapping or program road mapping.
- Participates on teams with projects of limited scope and complexity.
- Coordinates database requirements.
- Act as a coordinator for the Boeing Assured Sharepoint Site, adding new users, uploading content, amending site structure where directed.
- Using established guidelines provides guidance and direction to proposal teams.
- Leads simple proposals and may be alternate or back-up proposal manager for medium to large complex proposals.
- Act as a deputy bid coordinator in the absence of the bid coordinator/deputy CTL.
- Schedule proposal reviews, collating presentation content, monitoring action lists collating clarification questions and administering team IT.
- Compile induction packs for new team members.
You will be an experience Bid Writer with experience in Apache, competent in understanding proposal best practice, ideally with APMP Accreditation.