3 months ago
Ancillary revenues are becoming a significant source of income for Brussels Airlines beside ticket revenue and include all revenue streams coming from additional services such as flight related services (e.g. bags, seats, upgrades, on board sales, penalties and fees, …) and non-flight related services (e.g. car rental, hotel, insurances and many more to come).
The Ancillary Manager will be responsible for the day to day management of the existing Ancillary products portfolio and the identification of new revenue opportunities.
* Define the Ancillary budget and KPI’s jointly with the Head of Commercial Development
* Monitor the Ancillary performance (monthly basis)
* Perform Ancillary competitive watch and analyse market trends (monthly basis)
* Manage the Ancillary products portfolio (flight and non-flight related products) and proactively work with all departments to ensure Ancillary revenue is optimised in terms of distribution (online/offline/inflight), revenues and customer experience
* Identify new Ancillary Revenue opportunities and conduct business cases (based on revenue potential and market trends)
* Manage and follow up the implementation of new Ancillary products with the different departments involved
* Work closely with the Product department to define the product strategy (bundle products/inflight products/…)
* Ensure policies related to Ancillary products are defined, communicated and understood both internally and externally
* Solid analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
* Strong project management skills
* Business mindset
* Ability to think out of the box
* Developed presentation skills
* Strong interest in the aviation world
* Ability to work and interact with people from all hierarchy levels
* Strong communication and convincing skills: both written and orally (English)
* Proactive attitude
* Team player
* Intercultural, customer-oriented
* Not afraid to take initiative and able to work independently
Are you interested in this challenging opportunity? We look forward to receiving your CV & motivation letter!